Download Episode Here (12 MB only)
Rufai Oseni is a globally sort-after speaker, thought leader, radio personality and business coach.He is has got stakes in many African companies including loyalbonus.com.He has done several initiatives in supporting girl child technology education.He is rewriting the African narrative.
In this Episode:
– Lessons from failing ‘woefully’ in Africa
– How to build a business structure – what you should focus on
– Difference between Chinese street vendors in New York to African small business
– Africa’s biggest obstacles to development
– Talking about the reemergence of AfricaAfrican businesses are caught up in the big lie about small business Click To Tweet
Books that Rufai recommends:
Favorite African book: The African Trilogy: Things Fall Apart, No Longer at Ease, the Arrow of God
Connect with Rufai:
Please subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes.